Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

Earth 2405

     Well first let me start by saying thank you to you for taking the time to learn a little about me and what this blog is about. Every since I was a little boy I have been fascinated with heroes and fantasy worlds. I grew up on comics like X-Men, Superman, Batman, JLA, Spiderman and many others. I was no different then oter boys growing up, but I am still very fascinated by comic books and sci-fi.
     This blog is going to help me fulfill one of my dreams. I have always wanted to be an entertainer and now I will try and entertain the world by writing a story I have been thinking about for years. I will be creating new heroes and villians and some new storylines for you to enjoy.
     This story will be centralized around one particular character (TITAN) and his rise to become the greatest hero on the planet. He starts as a reluctant hero as the world over night blooms with super powered beings after the Perseids Meteor Shower unlikes a dormant gene in humans all around the world. One of the biggest hotbeds for this epidemic is Atlanta, GA. This is where our hero resides and will learn that what Uncle Ben told Peter was true "With great power comes great responsibility."
     This is how I will begin this story and future stories to come. I hope that you enjoy what you read and you tell your friends and family so that they can enjoy a good story as well. Again I say thank you for your time.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment